Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
€35m, if true about Ekitike, is around £30m. It would be a bad price if we can structure it like
35 is what they paid for them so it feels like offering them their money back on a player they now want rid off is a bit generous (if it's even remotely true).

That said the trade off for getting deals with very low upfront payments is going over the odds in total fee so the headline figure doesn't necessarily reflect how gettable or not a player is in reality.

Yeah, I've wondered all summer if Ekitike would get a mention since he's freely available, that sounds very high though even if it is structured etc.
Even ignoring us spending cold hard cash like that (never going to happen), I can't see us signing 2 young, inexperienced strikers. They will obviously want an experienced (and probably not very good) striker to go with Chermiti and DCL.

I absolutely love Crystal Palace I just don't know why.......
Oh yeah Crystanbul 2014 !

Absolutely.
luis-suarez-cries-liverpool-crystal-palace.gif

Just scanning my notes here, the centre forward who played alongside Neymar, Messi and Mbappe hasn't scored since the beginning of January???

Chermiti deal held up with 'bureaucratic issues' (I'd guess work permit). Will not be available for Fulham. Not that Dyche would have played him anyway.

EDIT: According to Record, O jogo and another Portuguese paper. I'm not ITK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back