Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody do me a quick mock of Alan Myers face in this please, I promise it will be GOLD.

are_you_not_entertained_meme_banner.jpg
Since you asked nicely

IMG_4866.webp

I think this will go like the Toure transfer personally. We’ll put in a bid and probably be close but someone better will swoop in at the same price and it’ll be an easy decision for the lad.

Good on us for trying though, legitimately. If they pull this off it’ll be a real coup as this lad seems incredibly highly rated and would probably be ready to start (for us at least). That’s probably what we can offer him whereas somewhere else he’s likely gonna be second choice and one for the future.

Him, Chermiti and Gnonto and we’d have had an unreal window. Another CB would be fantastic but I don’t think we’d get it.

Bobble comes out trumps here. He's seen Fab go in early, he's seen Al jumping on the bandwagon, and he's quickly worked out the statistical probability of Ekitite signing for us as being <5%.
It's a career move
He's going head to head with the transfer daddy and knows he's got a 95% chance of coming out victorious.
On the off chance that he's proved wrong, we'll all forgive him as we'll be too busy pulling our plonker to our new Hugo posters above the bed.
Powerplay by the wooly hat.
Am I wrong @The Bobble

As per last summer, we have tbf gone after a lot of good players. It gives me a bit of hope that the scouting dept is doing what it should do.

Actually getting them to come here is another thing entirely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back