Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is absolutely primed for the player to very publicly turn us down, isn't it.

Not sure we'd go for all of Gnonto, Chermiti AND Ekitike either. How would we fit them all in - along with Danjuma?

Yeh cheers, I wasn’t aware Chelsea were FFP hamstrung and crippled by wage to turnover % when he walked in through the day. Will have to jot that down for next time.
But you didn't buy Chelsea, he did. And according to reports he was aware. It was he that reported their FFP indiscretions. But that doesn't change the fact that an owner can come in and spend, spend, spend, which was the point made

This is absolutely primed for the player to very publicly turn us down, isn't it.

Not sure we'd go for all of Gnonto, Chermiti AND Ekitike either. How would we fit them all in - along with Danjuma?
More likely I'd say to string us out until deadline day and then go elsewhere on loan.

But you didn't buy Chelsea, he did. And according to reports he was aware. It was he that reported their FFP indiscretions. But that doesn't change the fact that an owner can come in and spend, spend, spend, which was the point made

But an owner coming into Everton can’t spend spend spend. I don’t give a toss what Chelsea can do. Honestly your brain is made out of chopsticks isn’t it.

But an owner coming into Everton can’t spend spend spend. I don’t give a toss what Chelsea can do. Honestly your brain is made out of chopsticks isn’t it.
Do you know the Everton financials and what the FFP status is? I will admit I am not aware of what it is so please share your knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back