Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few eyes will be opened...good player.

My guess is that a call was made and that was it... @The Bobble likely wont know without tapping phones about calls. Then rumour was put out by the agent or PSG themselves...and hopefully a bid was made in the evening.

Hopefully @The Bobble Pops up to confirm Ekitike, Chermiti and Gnonto are all ON.

The age profiles of Gnonto, Chermiti and Ekitike would really benefit us. Adding them to Branthwaite, Patterson, Onana, McNeil and Garner gives us 8 young high potential players.

Or they just signed Goncalo Ramos and are after Kolo Muani so are open to allowing him to move on.

Ekitike starts every game...Chermiti on the bench. DCL in/out managing fitness.

I'm Sure you must of dreamt about being a teacher when you were a kid,

every time I come on here I see you've always listed the forums opinions in a single post, accompanied with your Answers.

You could at least give us a grade m8, How else we meant to pass the Zat test...

There is one player that we have been linked with that I have been genuinely excited about signing. I havent wanted to talk about it or get my hopes up publically.

I would be over the moon if this comes off.

Gnonto? Ekitike?

How can you say plan A (the quick option) would be a Maupay MKll signing when we signed him with 5 games already gone of last season.

What I'd like is a plan that starts the second the season is finished and the window opens and we bring in players ready for pre season.

You keep day dreaming though Zat that he's doing a great job 👏 👍
Because, if you look at the forwards who have already moved this summer...they all carry the same level of risk as Maupay.

While the high quality ones have been out of our reach or not yet on the market.

…..he did well last summer, not landing an easy target early but waiting until late in the window to sign quality - Maupay :celebrate:

Thats the risk you take with limited funds.

If you dont have the money to sign a quality player you either wait or sign an average one or one with potential.

Dyche;

Yousef close, all but confirmed.
Gnonto - wouldnt comment on other players.
Ekitike - no contact as far as his knowledge. (which again verifies the gnonto interest as he didnt say he doesnt comment on other players for this one)

-

Reading very much inbetween the very, very wide lines, but Dyche just said we've got a couple in loans and stuff - probably nothing, but imagine will get another loan for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back