Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
The additional money generated by our as-yet-unbuilt stadium has already been spent?

Show your working out?

The hope is that increased revenues from the new stadium not only fund repayment of the loans but also provide additional revenue on top of that.

I've not heard we are actively selling players to pay construction bills.
The additional money generated by our as-yet-unbuilt stadium has already been spent?

You didn't say revenue from the new stadium, you said stadium revenue. The amount is published in the EFC accounts

So I was thinking with all of the fake rumors and dodgy sources etc out there, we could use a better way to track transfer interest So Ive created this handy dandy graph that anyone is free to use for every one of the transfer rumors that comes in to track our interest from start to finish. Im thinking Beto is about the yellow area?

evertonbids.webp

Show your working out?

The hope is that increased revenues from the new stadium not only fund repayment of the loans but also provide additional revenue on top of that.

I've not heard we are actively selling players to pay construction bills.
The increased ticket sales and corporate revenue will literally pay the salaries of a couple of top players each year. It’s relatively tiny these days unless you can sell the corp boxes for what United can (we can’t by a long way). There is TV money though. But you are properly hamstrung if you can only attract sponsors paying a few million a season and other clubs are getting many many tens of millions per season.

Sorry I thought given we were discussing the new stadium loans it would be clear.
When the new stadium opens the revenue from the old stadium will cease. I don't know what the uplift will be but if GP is 16m a year I can't imagine that rising to much over 25m. If loans are taken out to build it then the uplift could all go on repayments.

When the new stadium opens the revenue from the old stadium will cease. I don't know what the uplift will be but if GP is 16m a year I can't imagine that rising to much over 25m. If loans are taken out to build it then the uplift could all go on repayments.
Ifs and buts pal. We will have to see but at the moment there's nothing indicating we are selling players to pay for the stadium and cannot reinvest profits back into the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back