Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gnonto would be a good addition but I can't help but feel no other recruitment means much until we secure someone who can play up front and chip in with goals. We need a finisher/number nine desperately. Beto or Daka just get it done I don't understand the lack of urgency at this club

Issue I have with the pursuit of Gnoto is that he has allegedly refused to train and travel with the team etc . I appreciate that he is a good player and his ceiling is high but are we looking at a similar situation in 2/3 years when he wants to move from us ?
Jesus mate get a grip

Lad tries to force a move through to play with us and you won't have him because of your commitment issues

You should see a therapist

Issue I have with the pursuit of Gnoto is that he has allegedly refused to train and travel with the team etc . I appreciate that he is a good player and his ceiling is high but are we looking at a similar situation in 2/3 years when he wants to move from us ?
Deal with that in 2/3 years we need him now! however if he agent is smart they negotiate a release clause, I can see this becoming more of the normal in next few years!

Definitely. There was a risk in not doing it sooner but say 6 weeks extra wages is no joke. Plus there’s a much greater risk of setbacks when you sign a guy 10 weeks from fitness rather than 4. But imo Harrison would’ve definitely been a main summer target all along, it didn’t come about on a whim Sunday morning or when McNeil got a knock.
I believe we did want him earlier however he’s probably waited too see if there where better options ie villa 😂 if the club did wait longer then fair play why pay 💰 an injured player earlier!

Where even is The Euros next summer?
5F44D3A4-1F46-4781-BB76-0324BEBB7D17.webp

Surprised we havent been linked with Rutter at Leeds, of all the relegated strikers he seems the best and the one with the most potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back