Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

If that is true and Leeds still try and appear disinterested one last time, there isn’t much downside to just offering them Holgate for £0, so they can cover his salary demands. He does deserve to play somewhere, although he may not suit the obligatory Leeds man-bun. We should certainly not go higher with cash. If they rebuff that, immediately walk away.
Leeds is the one defense where Holgate might actually somehow improve it

In case Dobbin on Maupay get injured I guess. No idea mate. Just thought that was what dyche said.. But maybe mistaken. Guess Chermiti replaces him
but we didnt play him on Saturday so what is the point. I think it was more due to the fact both DCL and Chermiti were unavailable and Dobbin gets picked before him

If we look at the situation with contracts:

McNeil (2027)
Dobbin (2025)
Gray (2024 + 1 year option)
Danjuma (2024)
Harrison (2024)
Iwobi (2024)
Doucoure (2024)
Dele (2024)

If we were able to bring in both Gnonto and Bakayoko this season, it would mean that our starting 11 next season is pretty cemented.

As things are now theres not much continuity with so many loans/soon to be out of contract players. These 2 signings would solve that.

Bring in a centre forward on loan from somewhere. If we could land these two.

Then next summer activate the forwards option or that becomes the sole first 11 signing required unless Chermiti shows hes up to it.

A few moves mooted of course and hopefully someone does come in for Iwobi.

In 12 months time we could look like this:

Pickford
Patterson Tarkowski Branthwaite Myko
Garner Onana
Bakayoko Gnonto McNeil
Chermiti
On paper thats a really exciting team and something i hope were aspiring towards.

Bring in a centre forward on loan this season and perhaps Chermiti is ready in 12months.
Agree with you but just dont think we will have the cash this summer to go and do all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.