Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would need a taker though. And they would presumably have to pay us decent dough: £10-12m with a big chunk upfront to give us enough kitty.

Not heard anything about any Iwobi interest.
He would have ten months left on a contract can you see him sticking around if we have that many wingers and Dyche isn't playing him central much? He's on big wages and If we let him run down his contract we lose more money. If Gnonto happens I can see Iwobi going.

He would have ten months left on a contract can you see him sticking around if we have that many wingers and Dyche isn't playing him central much? He's on big wages and If we let him run down his contract we lose more money. If Gnonto happens I can see Iwobi going.
Yep. I expect him to stay and leave on a free. Gives him the most options and a nice signing on bonus.

Whatever striker targets that seem feasible and worthwhile need to be the main focus , so we can make swift and serious efforts to sign a striker now, as its going to take a couple weeks for them to acclimate and even be a potential starter. The languid demeanor of this club when it comes to recruitment is so infuriating

Just seen this on one of the club's jobs ad

Everton is a workplace people crave to join, where extraordinary talented people belong, thrive and deliver the remarkable.

What are they talking about....
Must have done a cold war style leaflet drop of this over Thorp Arch to be having Gnonto and Harrison pushing to come here.

#propagandasuccess

Status
Not open for further replies.