Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently El Bilal is going to miss the start of Atalanta's season with a muscle injury. Considering he missed the tail end of last season after muscle surgery, I think we might have dodged a bullet for once.

The injury manifested itself in preparation for him signing for Everton, good to see we've ruined him for someone else just by being linked.

I'm pretty chill personally, we have brought in Young, Danjuma, Harrison and Chermo, hopefully all get plenty of games and should improve us.

It's not perfect, but if the window was closing tomorrow, other than shipping a few out to save a few Bob on wages, yeah I'm reasonably happy.

If you want us relegated and subsequently liquidated then you’d be happy.

Ang on

I'm pretty chill personally, we have brought in Young, Danjuma, Harrison and Chermo, hopefully all get plenty of games and should improve us.

It's not perfect, but if the window was closing tomorrow, other than shipping a few out to save a few Bob on wages, yeah I'm reasonably happy.

i know the teams full of goals so ye goat

Attachments

• 296E30E7-F43C-4849-B2EF-3E8ADC946B48.webp
    296E30E7-F43C-4849-B2EF-3E8ADC946B48.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back