Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think that Bill / Kev have decided that Chermiti is the cover for Dom , and all our efforts are going to be put into Gnonto for when we want to change our style. I think that this would be a mistake in not getting another experienced striker in

They've had 3 windows now, when it has been as plain as a pikestaff that our overwhelming need was for a centre forward, if it is that difficult for our recruitment team to have signed a competent centre forward in that length of time, the problem probable lies with the recruitment team. They have had money to spend, but, they have chosen to spend it in other positions.

Wakey wakey Kevin, leave Gnonto where he is for nowand get a centre forward in first. No rush Kevin, in your own time.
Troy Deeney’s a free agent, isn’t he?

*runs for cover…*

I understand the impetus for a striker but we're lacking goals from everywhere so a winger who can score would be an asset as well. I know we had staggering losses financially but we've also sold numerous players for decent sums , so I think we should have enough for a striker and a clinical winger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back