Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently no new bid was made yesterday.

I think Leeds and in particular their new owners have dug their heels in with him because it’s turned out loads of their better players have loan clauses whereas Gnonto’s agent weren’t savvy enough to get him one so they’re pinning keeping him at the club as a big success.

they employ him so if
they do not sell, even if he wants out he will have to get on with it for now

14 days till the end of the window and we still have a 30man squad (incl Onyango as I don't expect him to return to the U23's

Expected/wishful OUT: Gray, Holgate, Gomes, Gbamin, Onyango, Cannon, Maupay, Dobbin (can see him go on loan if we get Gnonto)

IN:
Striker: Must
Winger: would love Gnonto
Centre mid: timewise and money wise unlikelier
Centre back: hardly any links since the famous Johnny Evans overheard rumours

Work to do Kev

I like the look of the boy Harrison, think Chermo will be either horrific or a young Lukaku, Young is steady, ideally we dont have Iwobi and Dounkeree in the side, but needs must and Danjuma, erm, exists, for now.
Can’t disagree with any of that, could go either way with a couple move squad changes. On Iwobi, he’s had his usual hammering this week, but when someone distills his contributions into a single highlights vid he looks properly outstanding. Must have been instrumental in the build up to almost all of our 638 chances. If he’d have lashed the chance in at the far post he’s be in Garth’s team of the week easily.

14 days till the end of the window and we still have a 30man squad (incl Onyango as I don't expect him to return to the U23's

Expected/wishful OUT: Gray, Holgate, Gomes, Gbamin, Onyango, Cannon, Maupay, Dobbin (can see him go on loan if we get Gnonto)

IN:

Work to do Kev

johnny evans signed a 1yr deal at manure

Screenshot_20230817_212848_WhatsApp.webp
This been done or have The Beatles split up?

IN:

Work to do Kev
Who is Must? What’s his xG like? Does he have the right phenotype?

Fab didn't mention a potential fee. Looking at what he's actually achieved would struggle to justify anything in double digit millions to me, but in this market who knows.
Transfermarkt valuations are always conservative as they are based on comparable European transfer fees (lacking the premium foreign clubs make PL teams pay) but they say €2m so anything above eg £5m would be an over-pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back