Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transfermarkt valuations are always conservative as they are based on comparable European transfer fees (lacking the premium foreign clubs make PL teams pay) but they say €2m so anything above eg £5m would be an over-pay.
I'm not sure I'm buying Fab's tweet on this one. Can just about see why we might take a punt on a cheapo if we've scouted him previously but West Ham are rolling in it, I don't think they're shopping in that sort of market.

@WinifredE i know a couple of Porto fans from down the local. Will meet them in a bit and give feedback. ;)
Ooooh what a night! Great few bevvies and custard tart with the lads. Anyways @WinifredE got some intel for you hot off the press. Lads were a bit boisterous so couldn’t make out all that was being said but they goes.

‘lol, rapazes, é a virgem com o rosto vermelho! quem é a vez de se masturbar no pastel de nata?’

Now…. Im still learning Portuguese so get a bit lost sometimes but think they said the lad has a lot of potential but will probs go to champions league team.

Can’t disagree with any of that, could go either way with a couple move squad changes. On Iwobi, he’s had his usual hammering this week, but when someone distills his contributions into a single highlights vid he looks properly outstanding. Must have been instrumental in the build up to almost all of our 638 chances. If he’d have lashed the chance in at the far post he’s be in Garth’s team of the week easily.

Sums up Iwobi so much, loads of great things that didn’t result in any goals

I much prefer players who look crap but found the net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back