Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more or less fine with Adams but I don't understand why it couldn't be done weeks ago so he was ready to turn out last weekend.
There are 2 obvious possibilities that come to mind one is that we were hoping for better and have had to admit defeat and the other is that gnonto is the main target and the price they’re going to end up paying for him means they’re downgrading the striker target.

We are skint, and we aren't exactly a desirable place to play currently, Che Adams fits the profile of what we are trying to do, he's strong, got some decent pace and can at least offer some hold up play and aerial threat. As a back-up he's fine IMO, DCL, Adams & Chermiti is a decent enough upgrade on last season & if they can manage to get that final winger like Gnonto, I think they've done enough to improve the attack for the season and at least give some different options.
very good chance though he’s goin to be more tha. a back up goin off calvert lewin record

1692310325710.webp

i’m gona try kid me self that the medical staff are made up with calvert lewins fitness results and that may why where goin for this crab yep
that’s me convinced COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back