Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, all I've said is he's not as bad as most make out. But every single person in the squad should be replaced, bar 2 or 3 at most.

Got my hopes up there. Would have been quietly impressed if you had kept up the wumming so long lol

For me 7 players. Which it was before the window opened.

Pickford
Branthwaite
Tarkowski
Patterson
Onana
Garner
McNeil

Was hoping we'd bring in 2 players to add to the list.

Got my hopes up there. Would have been quietly impressed if you had kept up the wumming so long lol

For me 7 players. Which it was before the window opened.

Pickford
Branthwaite
Tarkowski
Patterson
Onana
Garner
McNeil

Was hoping we'd bring in 2 players to add to the list.
Zat I compare him to Nesta weekly, there is clearly some wumming going on.

I thought maybe somebody would ask which 1s I would keep and the answer is nobody.

I would sell everybody, some clearly I would want proper money for.

I don't understand people are annoyed at the inevitability of this signing, it was on the cards from day one. we've worked our way down our list, its not worked with other targets so we're at che.

In reality, accept it, strap in for another mediocre season and you'll enjoy it more. lower your expectations and you can't be upset as much when things don't go well...
It's funny how people have reacted to reports of this Che Adams bid like he's now an Everton player. We've seen reports of bids on all sorts all summer. At this point in the window we could have ten bids on the table for players and this is just the one that for whatever reason gets leaked.

It's funny how people have reacted to reports of this Che Adams bid like he's now an Everton player. We've seen reports of bids on all sorts all summer. At this point in the window we could have ten bids on the table for players and this is just the one that for whatever reason gets leaked.
fans jumping to conclusions on GOT? never...

tbf I think people are at their wits end with this striker search, its more of a just get it done so we can close the book on it. I just try to not let it bother me as much. we live in a fake news world where, if you're a football fan, its sensory overload during the transfer window. the amount of links and articles that set people off...

Kudos going to West Ham. Is he rubbish now ?
As with every player coming from the Dutch league there is a risk involved.

It is a pity we couldn't sign him twelve months ago when the fee was a fraction of his current transfer fee... the risk would have been much less then or at least the financial side of it.

However, I think he will do well, but may need time to settle.

Just seen the club put out a fitness update for DCL that he is "back in the thinking for Villa trip". Trying to deflect some of the negative attention this Adam's story has brought.

"DCL is all fixed up guys, Adam's will barely play, we promise " DCL goes down in his second match and it's pick your poison Maupay or Adams.
Remember, it's only 'Thinking' you know what normally means.

I think it's just in an Evertonian's nature to be skeptical of any exciting possibilities but to accept the tragic as truth

fans jumping to conclusions on GOT? never...

tbf I think people are at their wits end with this striker search, its more of a just get it done so we can close the book on it. I just try to not let it bother me as much. we live in a fake news world where, if you're a football fan, its sensory overload during the transfer window. the amount of links and articles that set people off...
The manager seems annoyed at the striking situation as well

I don't understand people are annoyed at the inevitability of this signing, it was on the cards from day one. we've worked our way down our list, its not worked with other targets so we're at che.

In reality, accept it, strap in for another mediocre season and you'll enjoy it more. lower your expectations and you can't be upset as much when things don't go well...
I'd kill for mediocre and it would be close to impossible to lower my expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back