Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
No players we sign will guarantee you goals, the nearest you will get to guarantee`d goals is Romelu Lakaku...

Nobody wants him, that is his fault but lets re-ignite that fire where he felt more at home. The way I see it....

Lakaku Wages £200k per week, under £10m for the season.

Money gained by finishing 12th instead of 17th £12m....

It is a no brainer, we are looking at strikers to come in and score 5-7, this guy will get 10-20. If we had Rom against Fulham we would have been top 1 or 2 in the league after the opening day and straight away that gives us confidence instead we are looking at 2 defeats from 2, there is no way we beat Villa.

Wolves and Sheff Utd are massive straight away, if we get 2 points from the next 3 we are bang in trouble.
Ohh 😮 god you hate me, am way too positive for this! Last season I was certain we where r going down until/before the Brighton game!
Even then I still stayed positive! Why bring on misery earlier! If we go down we go down cry 😭 about it then for now enjoy 😉 the challenge 😂

We are a fan base that live in history, celebrating the good times from long ago . Celebrating the great players we’ve had in the past . We aren’t the same club as we were .we are no longer Billy big bollox and in my mind are seen as relegation fodder more and more . I don’t know how and if we turn it around but I’m fairly confident that if/when Moshiri sells up we will start at least going in the right direction. My view on BMD would be to move in as soon as possible, in that way in my mind we’d be closer to getting rid of Moshiri quicker .
Our matchday income would at least double, with extra seating and facilities. Spurs matchday begins before early the early kick off and ends at night. It will also be a large get together location for away matches. Add the great location for summer concerts, Euros venue etc and the increased revenue will be huge.
We need this to move on and yes the sooner the better. We can definitely thank Moshiri for the stadium but a football man he does not seem to be at all and hopefully we get ownership that somewhat matches the fans understanding and love of the game.
It is annoying when so much focus is put on the stadium by the club relative to signings etc but it will be a game changer, even though we're treading water til it pays dividend

Ohh 😮 god you hate me, am way too positive for this! Last season I was certain we where r going down until/before the Brighton game!
Even then I still stayed positive! Why bring on misery earlier! If we go down we go down cry 😭 about it then for now enjoy 😉 the challenge 😂
All ifs buts and maybes...

Just want Everton to bew better but they keep making the same insane decisions and signings season after season...

Saudi perhaps but he won`t be moving to Juventus, the fans have spoken.... Why are Everton not in for good players which are available, why do we go for the likes of Maupay and Adams which are not long term options.
Because the likelihood is we’ve sounded the agent out and either a) the player doesn’t fancy it or b) his wages are two high.

We aren’t ignoring top class players. They just aren’t available to us. They were rarely available to us when we had loads of money.

We have been in back to back relegation fights, we are constrained by FFP. We are going to be scraping the barrel.

No we aren't ffs lol the season is 38 games long....
We need points as soon as possible. There were a couple matches last year where the commentators were saying "if Everton were midtable this would be done and dusted by now". As in, if we weren't near the bottom they wouldn't be snatching at shots and ballsing stuff up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back