Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
£15 for Adams and £12m for Chermiti, if we’ve had nearly £30m for a striker, surely we can do better than a non goalscoring kid and a non goalscoring Championship player

IMG_2710.webp

Bobbler is getting fed the same BS as us.

These are phantom bids designed to stem a rebellion and see out the transfer window.

There will be no Adams or Gnonto or anyone else.

This is it...this is what we're supposed to survive with.

My message to others is to understand that and make peace with it.
They simply have no other choice but to bring players in ,we will be relegated long before the final game this season

They simply have no other choice but to bring players in ,we will be relegated long before the final game this season

Would honestly rather Beto than Chermiti and Adams.

We are doing the exact same thing as last season, bringing in players and expecting them to hit numbers they have never hit in the entirety of their career. It’s like we are actively trying to build a Championship side.

£15 for Adams and £12m for Chermiti, if we’ve had nearly £30m for a striker, surely we can do better than a non goalscoring kid and a non goalscoring Championship player
I really can't wrap my head around the Chermiti signing. There's no way he's going to be making a significant contribution this year. So staring potential relegation in the face and desperate for a striker who can get some goals into the team, we spend apparently half of our striker transfer budget on a guy who may come good two or three years from now. Mind-boggling.

I really can't wrap my head around the Chermiti signing. There's no way he's going to be making a significant contribution this year. So staring potential relegation in the face and desperate for a striker who can get some goals into the team, we spend apparently half of our striker transfer budget on a guy who may come good two or three years from now. Mind-boggling.

It’s staggering, I’ll be amazed (and happy) if he scores a single PL goal this season

Anyone who said no to ward prowse look at the game and see his 2 corners goal from the second one. He wouldn’t of come here anyway but if he only did offer set pieces and nothing else it’s more than we have. Also maguire I think he’s a total hype job but still miles better than Keane but would want too much money, Gnonto should of been in and available for selection today as well as a forward and CB

Would honestly rather Beto than Chermiti and Adams.

We are doing the exact same thing as last season, bringing in players and expecting them to hit numbers they have never hit in the entirety of their career. It’s like we are actively trying to build a Championship side.
I must be missing something when I read about Adams having the same profile as DCL he has the same profile and stats as maupay to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back