Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 223609
Amazing how wins = places
Hahahah, amazing, you showed a chart proving my point with the snide there.

But allow me to point you to the bottom of your chart, where you see WE had 8 wins, and LCFC had 9, and lets guess who got relegated based on your criteria. Oh, and also that I guess Bournemouth and Palace were equals because they both had 11 wins. lol

Thank you for proving my simpleton comment.

Hahahah, amazing, you showed a chart proving my point with the snide there.

But allow me to point you to the bottom of your chart, where you see WE had 8 wins, and LCFC had 9, and lets guess who got relegated based on your criteria. Oh, and also that I guess Bournemouth and Palace were equals because they both had 11 wins. lol

Thank you for proving my simpleton comment.
Sure let’s ignore 90% of the league which could literally be organised by wins. We managed to draw with Leicester and suggest we should ignore the whole rest of the table.

Definitely don’t need wins!

DRAWS ALL THE WAY

NSNO

It’s all been about the forwards we need but looking at the centre mids today we need someone in there too. Onana, Gueye and Doucoure are all poor players on the ball. Brainless footballers.

Absolutely horrific and I knew it was coming because we are undercooked and under prepared for this season. It has to change NOW, it's no surprise we are thrashed when we are playing a far superior Villa team and not much has changed with the team the lack of urgency from the club in recruitment has thrown away the start for a second season running! If anything it's weaker with Mina gone, Michael Keane starts, there's no fit wingers and lack any threat up front. Our players like Keane, Young and Patterson are braindead and error strewn. Dyche absolutely abysmal management too, sort it out or you can go too!! More criminal negligence from everyone at the club. Absolutely grim. Another long fight for survival incoming.

Sure let’s ignore 90% of the league which could literally be organised by wins. We managed to draw with Leicester and suggest we should ignore the whole rest of the table.

Definitely don’t need wins!

DRAWS ALL THE WAY

NSNO
I take it before you wrote the last one, AND this one you didn't bother to check the league table for previous years(I did). I'm more than happy to show them, but you might be a bit embarrassed digging this hole. Rumors are the league existed prior to 2023 mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back