Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is that really the ratio? I know some of the fan channels still kiss his arse but fan channels are all utter dirge. Surely its over 50% want him long gone by now.

I went to a protest at the liver building one week after the near escape v Bournemouth about 100 people were there , when the protests were going during the season at most it was 1000-1500 that’s about 4-% of the ground, if over half do want him gone they are not showing it

I just don't believe that it's in the nature of Everton fans to protest, I remember being booed and heckled during the Arsenal protest, and the sit ins have always have a small turn out. However, I don't think a high-level protest would accomplish much with Bill Kenwright. Two near relegations, the highly publicised scrutiny, the years of failure etc all haven't done anything, but the headlock saga was the ultimate failure for Bill, and even that didn't see him leave. He's going nowhere I don't believe, he clearly has no integrity otherwise he would have been gone a long time ago.

So...

...an injured player not ready until the autumn...maybe
...a 38 year old FB
...a rat who turned us down
...a 19 year old who wont be 'Dyche fit' until 2025

...now go and secure a European place Everton.

Honest to God, I wouldn't bat an eyelid...and I certainly wouldn't condemn...riots at the ground this season.

This has gone far enough.

So...

...a 38 year old FB

Honest to God, I wouldn't bat an eyelid...and I certainly wouldn't condemn...riots at the ground this season.

We really have sunk to the level of no longer being a suitable Premier League club haven't we.

So...

...a 38 year old FB

Who said anything about Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back