Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1692721820378.webp

2 comments and not one related to any form of debate....

I know you must be angry about the delay on your stand opening but I think you should be talking about your issues on RAWK.

Hang on, I'm the kopite but you've concocted some conspiracy theory that Everton interviewing Lewis Dobbin is confirmation we won't sign Gnonto.

Okay then pal.

Disappointing to seemingly miss out on Gnonto now, really thought he’d be a great signing for us. Hopefully the club moves on and looks at someone else, probably Sulemana on loan.

The “bright side” of this might be Adams + Sulemana and then spend the Gnonto money on an actual centre half but I doubt it’d work out like that. More likely that money will disappear back into Moshiri’s pocket.

How's it odd? He's a young lad that impressed in pre-season, has been given minutes in both our league games so far, and who the manager said played well at the weekend.

It's an interview. Go outside for a bit if you think there are subliminal messages at play.

that we won’t
sign anyone else and don’t have money

this is the benitez window this

blag blag blag

this board has destroyed us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back