Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a poser Dave, it's not a psy op he just wants to be involved with Everton in some capacity so he tries to disseminate any drips of info he gets because there a desperation to feel revelant and connected to Everton.
It's mad how you can be the most inoffensive, decent fella going but because you have a different view on a football team you have your character assassinated on the Internet by a fella who doesn't know you personally.

One horrible place the Internet.

It's mad how you can be the most inoffensive, decent fella going but because you have a different view on a football team you have your character assassinated on the Internet by a fella who doesn't know you personally.

I was a little harsh on Meyers I apologize but I think he does play up his access to club info , cause he actually wants to be a proper evertonian and serve up details for fellow fans instead of some glory hunting or whatever grandiose conspiracy Dave has envisioned

Yea, I'm with you here.
I think Myres is ok. He's not hiding behind an alias.
He interacts with journos like Phil McNulty who have become increasingly hostile toward the board and owner.
Esk and Bobble irk me more. Christ, you're grown men, just use your real names.
This isn't the ending of the cold war.

This Johan Bakayoko looks decent based on what I’m watching, mind you it’s PSV v Rangers
Wouldn’t put too much hope on Bakayoko, CL qualification is massive so PSV won’t even think about selling til after the second leg next Wed. And we can’t really wait til then in the off chance they get put out and decide to sell up.

I won't single anyone out but our recruitment is deplorable, is this 3 summers in a row and everything in between? Don't know how many times I've said
this is negligent from the 'club'. I seriously can't wait until a prospective new owner sweeps out the 'old guard' and there is new blood, fresh ideas and
accountability. Until then we're winging it. That's certainly not how a professional football club, let alone a PL one that has been in top flight for 70 years,
after all this time, should be run.

….renowned for being over 1400 pages long, which is not far off half of this thread;

IMG_6428.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back