Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

But it is not just adams, it is Danjuma, Chermi, Young and whats his face from Leeds and possibly another. Typical example of looking for the worst possible situation to moan

ok so it’s a young kid that so far hasn’t been on the bench. a left back, ( i’m not knocking his signing )
danjuma ok - we will see

and “what’s his face “
lol lol lol lol harrison mate

and “possibly”

don’t hold your breathe

Whilst I'm not defending the club at all why do people think that you select a player make an offer, the club accepts and the player accepts personal terms in a couple of days. The amount of money involved and the number of party's involved means they take time. Although we should have defo signed a striker by now as it's been 3 years
The window officially opened 1st June mate.
And most of the prep should have been done before it.

Whilst I'm not defending the club at all why do people think that you select a player make an offer, the club accepts and the player accepts personal terms in a couple of days. The amount of money involved and the number of party's involved means they take time. Although we should have defo signed a striker by now as it's been 3 years
Come on they make it very hard and always have. They're negligent they seem to think it doesn't matter until the window closes well we will be three games down by then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back