Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean if we wanted to look (very hard) for the silver lining, I’d guess it would be that we heard almost nothing about Harrison until it was basically done.

Of course the grubby tarnish on that lining is that we then still almost failed to get him over the line
I think we can target the right players but this deal shows we just can’t negotiate with clubs, releases clause makes it easier! We need a new recruitment/negotiation team or certainly set them with better deadlines!

They are 100% trying to drag this out til deadline day to make it look like they’ve been working around the clock right up to the very last second.
They sign us a couple of players on deadline day, because they think it will give the fans a little bounce. And forget the [Poor language removed] show of haggling all summer

In fairness he wouldn't have been on big wages at Celtic so i think theres a bit of a difference of an SPL player moving for a huge pay increase than a PL player already on big wages moving for bigger wages.
And let’s be honest going from playing against Lundstram and Cantwell to Ronaldo and Mane isn’t exactly a sporting downgrade either.

Correcting spelling on a message board. :/
I was just pointing out that 'surly' was actually quite an appropriate word in our current circumstances, and a mildly amusing coincidence, mate. Not intending to correct anything, because there are plenty of typos in my own posts, I'm sure.

I think we can target the right players but this deal shows we just can’t negotiate with clubs, releases clause makes it easier! We need a new recruitment/negotiation team or certainly set them with better deadlines!

We need Kenwright gone, away from any deals at all, he is the negotiator and if people tell me he doesn't do the negotiations, who does ? Moshiri has stated Bill signs off on every deal. This is what annoys me when his apologists say he has no power, Moshiri brought him back for his acumen.

We need Kenwright gone, away from any deals at all, he is the negotiator and if people tell me he doesn't do the negotiations, who does ? Moshiri has stated Bill signs off on every deal. This is what annoys me when his apologists say he has no power, Moshiri brought him back for his acumen.
Nobody should be looking further than Moshiri and Bill they are the reason we are where we are. Any appointments good or bad at manager and director of football level are on them.

3 directors of football and 8 managers in how long?? Our problems are and will remain the ownership and people at the top until they are gone round and round the cycle goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back