Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jota leaving after 3 months haha, can see the Saudi experiment going tits up and clubs having a fire sale. Let's be honest though we would all go for the money offered so not really going to be to critical of the players. Would happily take him on loan .
I personally wouldn't, especially in the peak of a top level football career. Obviously we can't afford to rule the lad out but it would make me cautious

This is what I’m mad / perplexed about. It’s fine if you have a load of money but we are absolutely strapped, cash flow wise. i get that you can’t completely ignore investing in youth, but 1) we seemingly have a manager who trusts experience over youth even if they both pulled off the same level of performance and 2) this is the most dire situation I’ve ever seen us in - this is worse than the 90s and earlier noughties. I have never seen Everton in two successive final day relegation battles (season before last was last home game) and we will be in a third. There’s just something fundamentally wrong with how they prioritise their signings.
Sounds like the DOF and Manager have different targets

Not even any rumours deflates me quite a bit
I mean if we wanted to look (very hard) for the silver lining, I’d guess it would be that we heard almost nothing about Harrison until it was basically done.

Of course the grubby tarnish on that lining is that we then still almost failed to get him over the line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back