Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whether you like him or not, I think the way we have gone around the whole Gray saga is shocking and just sums us up.

We basically tell him he's not wanted, but he can't leave until we have found a replacement.
We've now lost money on a sale, we've basically killed his chances of moving on to a club that do want him.
And so he is stuck as an outcast, knowing his seasons already over.

Did he do something that we don't know about or is this just the way Dyche treats certain players.

We don't find a better replacement then the lad should be in the squad, as frustrating as he might be, the lad has got talent.
And we are not in a position to be 💩 on that ( or the lad himself ).

He isn't jumping on the bandwagon and going to Saudi, cos of his kid. And I respect him for that..

I’m still baffled that these idiots running the asylum are really as bad as they are.

Players like che adams - completely underwhelming- could have been signed months ago.

Why drop 15m on the kid from Portugal when we are scratching around for funds and have massive gaps in defence, upfront and midfield?

The gray situation is baffling. Dyche continuing to say he’s not fit despite him playing international football.

If he continues to pick Keane and we lose a couple more it’s going to cost him his job.

I’m still baffled that these idiots running the asylum are really as bad as they are.

Players like che adams - completely underwhelming- could have been signed months ago.

Why drop 15m on the kid from Portugal when we are scratching around for funds and have massive gaps in defence, upfront and midfield?

The gray situation is baffling. Dyche continuing to say he’s not fit despite him playing international football.

If he continues to pick Keane and we lose a couple more it’s going to cost him his job.
This is what I’m mad / perplexed about. It’s fine if you have a load of money but we are absolutely strapped, cash flow wise. i get that you can’t completely ignore investing in youth, but 1) we seemingly have a manager who trusts experience over youth even if they both pulled off the same level of performance and 2) this is the most dire situation I’ve ever seen us in - this is worse than the 90s and earlier noughties. I have never seen Everton in two successive final day relegation battles (season before last was last home game) and we will be in a third. There’s just something fundamentally wrong with how they prioritise their signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back