Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

No point checking this until deadline day. Then couple of random last minute links that go right to the wire, with the least desirable one just scraping through and some load of rubbish reason meaning the other doesn’t.

Is it just me who prefer a cam than gnonto

Would love a 10.

TBH I wanted Harrison rather then Gnonto, he’s a good prospect, but real world we need impact goals and assists now - it was a big investment and when you look at deal, was it really value, would there be an immediate impact or would it be a slow burner like Onana.…

Still wouldn’t rule out him coming here, him going back to training, might just mean a bit of climb down by all or a sweet heart deal.

Would love a 10.

TBH I wanted Harrison rather then Gnonto, he’s a good prospect, but real world we need impact goals and assists now - it was a big investment and when you look at deal, was it really value.

Still wouldn’t rule out him coming here, him going back to training, might just mean a bit of climb down by all or a sweet heart deal.
Yeah will be a price if we choose to pay it, i just cant see leeds going up and him staying another season. Is a gamblr but coyld get him next season. Think if players come back from injuries should hwve enough wide, but is no creative spark in the middle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back