Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Even mediocre clubs can sign quality players you just have to resourceful , Brighton wasn't always the preserve for wunder kids and obscure talents. They used have Glenn Murray leading the line but through proper recruitment they built something. Yes our prestige has diminished but if we're creative there's a whole host of crappies leagues with talented players who would play for anyone along as they had the opportunity to be the epl.

After so many years of being disappointed by the club somehow I’m still positive about the next ten days. I’d definitely rather have hope for a few weeks and be disappointed than never have any hope at all which is so easy to do with the clowns running the club.

Jokes aside, I'm getting sick of this narrative. Every club has it's bad eggs. The two biggest problems we have are called kenwright and moshiri, and they aren't planning on going anywhere.
Yes but in some clubs the bad eggs feel more emboldened to reveal their bad eggness.

9 days to the end of the window to go as of tomorrow. I count almost the same number of deals to be done:

new striker, winger/attacking midfielder and centre back IN and

Gomes, Gray, Gbamin, Holgate, Cannon, maybe Onyango/Maupay OUT.

How many deals will we manage pfff

Note: I want Maupay out badly but I can see him stay due to the injuries/ Chermiti time to settle so hence the maybe comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back