Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion coady was better than tarkowski

Tarkowski can be very careless with his passes and give the ball away in dangerous positions

Coady for me was just solid and reliable when called upon. He also seemed to be the only player to be brutally honest in his interviews about how bad we were and call things out publicly
I don’t think there’s much between any of them even Keane although his bad days are much worse than the others none of them are actually good. I hated Coadys interviews myself it felt like he was trying too hard to say he cared when really it’s no good saying how bad you were and how it can’t happen again unless you actually do something about it and we never did.

Esk (I know, but he's generally decent at explaining financial implications) reckons this does nothing whatsoever to help with business cashflow (e.g. the ability to conduct transfers etc), it just allows the stadium project to keep ticking over, though even that is going to come up well short of the funds required.
Right, directly it doesnt help if its just for the stadium, as it can only be used for that.

However, indirectly it does improve things on paper, only in that it allows us to spend ourplayer sales on player purchases instead of the stadium. If we were pocketing player sales(Gordon and Kean) to fund the stadium this now means we dont have to. But "have to" is the key, Moshiri may still choose to do so if he plans to sell next year and get out and wants to pocket what he can.

It’s starting too seem very villa & Sunderland vibes before they went to the wall! Hopefully 🙏 we can get boss new owners but we will have to take the pain first! Dyche just going to have go back to his Burnley ways & grind out results!

Right, directly it doesnt help if its just for the stadium, as it can only be used for that.

However, indirectly it does improve things on paper, only in that it allows us to spend ourplayer sales on player purchases instead of the stadium. If we were pocketing player sales(Gordon and Kean) to fund the stadium this now means we dont have to. But "have to" is the key, Moshiri may still choose to do so if he plans to sell next year and get out and wants to pocket what he can.

i don’t get why we aren’t spending

if we go down we’re f d?

We’re gonna scrawp the Adams deal over the line eventually aren’t we and that will be it.

So it begs the question, how on earth did we expect to pay £25/30 for Gnonto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back