Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myres dropping shapes.

At this stage the Pozzo's will mug us for Beto, if its true.
Typical Everton.
Wait all pre season so we don’t have to pay wages whilst not playing,thinking we’re saving money.
Then running round the last few days trying to sign someone ,whose club knows how desperate we are and so just put the price up.
Some saving and strategy that Everton.
Well done Bill,boss transfer negotiator!!!!

Typical Everton.
Wait all pre season so we don’t have to pay wages whilst not playing,thinking we’re saving money.
Then running round the last few days trying to sign someone ,whose club knows how desperate we are and so just put the price up.

And have no leverage, Pozzos will know we are desperate for a forward, the window is closing, need results and getting battering in the media for not having goals or creativity. They've played hard ball with us before and im sure no love lost.

Typical Everton.
Total bollox I am afraid

I’m sure there are intricacies to millions of pounds of deals but I absolutely hate this bullshit narrative of ‘opening discussions, sounding out, approaching’ when we have all seen deals get completed in a few hours out of the blue on deadline days

‘Hi Udinese, we’d like Beto, how much you reckon?’
‘35m mate’
‘Bit much lad, how about 20?’
‘Taking the piss there, how about 30?’
‘We’ll do 26’
‘Yeah alright how much up front?’
‘We’re skint lad, 5m up front rest of five years’
‘Oh mate that takes the piss, 10m up front and another 20 over the next five years’
‘Yeah alright, fair play’

‘Oi Beto lad, wanna double your wage and play in the premier league’
‘Yes please, thank you’

Signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back