Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
All fit mate and it’s always an if with us, I think we’re competitive.

Im bewildered how we can have so many injuries and fitness issues two games into the season.

what’s your outlook on it all mate?

stay up then….?

we can’t even sell a stake now never mind end of season

i think going down ends us if we’re this bad now?

ok so we’re skint for players? but now as of this failed stake buy out it’s the ground?

i don’t get why they didn’t use what we had on players first?

I'm cautious of re-treading ground that may be on the MSP threat, but it looks like they've invested in the stadium, but were also going to provide further funds generally in exchange for a shareholding at the club- so two different rounds of investment

what’s your outlook on it all mate?

stay up then….?

we can’t even sell a stake now never mind end of season

i think going down ends us if we’re this bad now?

We’re in a league in the bottom 10, we should be competitive. I’m expecting to stay up, best outcome is about 14th. I think we’ve better players this season than last and a better manager. Defo be keeping it lit.

All fit, I think wel get results.

Im bewildered how we can have so many injuries and fitness issues two games into the season.

An over reliance on a serially-injured player and then actually loaning someone who’s injured for weeks to come hasn’t helped.

I'm cautious of re-treading ground that may be on the MSP threat, but it looks like they've invested in the stadium, but were also going to provide further funds generally in exchange for a shareholding at the club- so two different rounds of investment

sorry to go on- so would the other round of investment been to the ground again?

as we’ve not ( signed what we need ) in my opinion

it’s all gone there

why can’t moshiri clear the lot

buy players then do a full sell?

as he wants his money back no matter

surely if we go down he gets less?

( if someone even wanted to buy us ?

I think we desperately need confidence and points on the board (obviously), if we get through the next three games with a cup win and 4 points, we can possibly come back after the international break with Harrison, McNeil, maybe DCL and Chermiti and Danjuma more acclimatised. I personally think there is a gigantic Mina shaped hole at the back from the run in last season, but I don't see that being filled so fingers crossed Braithwaite gets a chance and is up to it. There is still a chance to be a side that can survive this season, but after the last few nights the real concerns feel much more long term.

Nope. But DCL injury is a freak, a cheek bone ffs how can you anticipate that.

Harrison’s worth it. Hel add to what McNeill did in the second half of last season in output.

Just hope we don’t get too much in a hole in terms of points before the majority of DCL, Harrison, McNeil and Iwobi are fit.

sorry to go on- so would the other round of investment been to the ground again?

as we’ve not ( signed what we need ) in my opinion

it’s all gone there

why can’t moshiri clear the lot

buy players then do a full sell?

as he wants his money back no matter

surely if we go down he gets less?

( if someone even wanted to buy us ?

Re investment by MSP:
1st round- directly towards stadium costs ( no ownership stake taken)
2nd round- buying part of the ownership of the club ( i.e a percentage of shares)

RE Moshiri not buying more players:
I think either 1) Moshiri never had the money, Usmanov did ( and the latter is now subject to international sanctions) or 2) he's sick of the club and wants to invest as little as possible, but still sees the stadium as key to selling on good terms or 3) he's happy chancing it with an understrength squad because he's gotten away with it before

Don't know what FFP allows us atm, that is an additional constraint

I think we desperately need confidence and points on the board (obviously), if we get through the next three games with a cup win and 4 points, we can possibly come back after the international break with Harrison, McNeil, maybe DCL and Chermiti and Danjuma more acclimatised. I personally think there is a gigantic Mina shaped hole at the back from the run in last season, but I don't see that being filled so fingers crossed Braithwaite gets a chance and is up to it. There is still a chance to be a side that can survive this season, but after the last few nights the real concerns feel much more long term.
Good post

We’re on the ropes with depth at the moment, I’d prob take a point at the weekend as a result, but I think we’l see a performance. The new signings - maybe more….will add to threat, I think we will be better then last season, also think, we have better manager in Dyche, he’s pragmatic enough to manage situations, more so then just throwing games away doing the same thing - like Lampard did from Oct - Jan last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back