Summer transfer window 2023

Bobble's mate hinting on Twitter that they've given up on Gnonto and are lashing all the available cash at Beto.

I would be the smart thing to do, which makes me doubt it's something Everton would come up with.
If and I can't stress the word if enough but if this is true it does make sense.

25 for Gnoto and 15 for Adams which is what we were thinking last week has now hopefully turned into Beto for 30 and 10 left for a winger or Sulemana on loan and 10 on a centre half.

Well I think instead of buying a Striker we should use the money and see if Margot Robbie would be interested in a 3 some with me and Kelly Brook.

I think mine is more likely than Lukaku rocking up here on loan.
I know its not at all likely. I just would love us to sign someone i am really confident would get 10 goals

We need a striker. If Beto is the man then he gets my full support. 30m just feels a huge amount of money for us. Obviously worth it if the lad is a success though.

I know its not all likely. I just would love us to sign someone i am really confident would get 10 goals

We need a striker. If Beto is the man then he gets my full support. 30m just feels a huge amount of money for us. Obviously worth it if the lad is a success though.
We have to just trust in the system Tim.

It hasnt let us down so far.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA