Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said striker who has had a release fee that we're only now just activating or have been able to negotiable a whopping £1.5m or so off. It's a deal that basically needed no negotiation whatsoever. What a club! 😂

It’s not kneejerk of me to say if we got Beto in the door in June, we’re sitting here on six points. There’s no doubt in my mind.

Now I beg for a winger.
Demarai Gray will be just as good as a new signing mate. Don't you see that's what's gonna end up happening? The old "let's isolate him all summer and give away his shirt number before bringing him back into the fold after deadline day after we fail to bring in anybody better and the fans are just happy we didn't also sell him" trick? What would the Everton board do?

I think you need to adjust to the fact that you can no longer throw money around like confetti. Clubs that can’t do that - and we’re most definitely one - tend to leave business late as there’s a strong chance you’ll end up paying a fair bit less than if you did the deal mid-summer when the player and selling club still have time and options. What you might save doing it this way can be the difference between getting a second player in or not.

We’ve operated like this for years - we’ve had an attack including Schlupp and Ayew for the first 3 games which is just as bad, if not worse than yours. That’s just the reality of where you’re at now, in fact I’m amazed you’ve even got £25m for Beto, we’ll be lucky to get a £12m striker.

How long till fans moan about Beto 😂
We really need some xfactor in the team
I’d also be looking at stop 🛑 playing gana as dm he’s not & never will be one!
Yeah, there just isn't enough creativity in a midfield three of Gana, Onana, Doucoure. Maybe you play them together in a backs to the wall away game at the big 6 but not games like today. Probably rather see Doucs drop deeper and leave out Gana, then of what we have play Iwobi or McNeil attacking mid when fit. Or ideally sign one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back