Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well let’s trust you… and a player you have never seen play.
More that the club have been looking at him since jan or before, when the links of him came out the club wanted him. Cant say i have seen him play but you would like to think the club has seen traits in his style that he is more suited to a dcl role in the team

God there’s just no pleading any of you lot
You all love Everton misery 😂

Yeah it’s about 2/3 years too late ⏰ but finally got a forward & hopefully 🙏 turns out class!

The only positive/ sliver lining from theses 💩 results is that the club has to act in transfer market!

Now go get a fast winger & cb!
1) we’ve just thrown 2 games away

2) the emojis are proper weird. You’re either a poor multi or on some kind of register

1) we’ve just thrown 2 games away

2) the emojis are proper weird. You’re either a poor multi or on some kind of register
No we’ve lost 3 games & mate go get some sex it might actually end your persistent misery of post’s & you’ll finally get some enjoyment 😂 🤪🥱 😎

More that the club have been looking at him since jan or before, when the links of him came out the club wanted him. Cant say i have seen him play but you would like to think the club has seen traits in his style that he is more suited to a dcl role in the team
Our scouting is awful though

I’m not going to believe that Beto has signed, until Udinese announce it.
I just hope Beto is a player Dyche wants and he will actually play him. Otherwise Beto May never be “Dychefit” and will never play.

God there’s just no pleading any of you lot
You all love Everton misery 😂

Yeah it’s about 2/3 years too late ⏰ but finally got a forward & hopefully 🙏 turns out class!

The only positive/ sliver lining from theses 💩 results is that the club has to act in transfer market!

Now go get a fast winger & cb!
The pensioners of the forum will be fuming with your use of emojis mate

I’m not going to believe that Beto has signed, until Udinese announce it.
I just hope Beto is a player Dyche wants and he will actually play him. Otherwise Beto May never be “Dychefit” and will never play.
Was shocked he actually put chermitti on today, if dcl is out the lad has to start for me it we get the deal done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back