Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
dele-alli-fc-everton-2022-1689250379-111452.jpg

Get him fit and get him on the pitch.
This would be the ultimate redemption. It would be great to see it.

If he’s half as fired up as he said he is during his interview then I’m all for getting him back in.

The Beto deal (buy now, pay next year) and Dyche’s comments yesterday about not having the funds to buy strikers and having to ‘structure’ deals certainly confirms what most of us suspected… we are absolutely skint!

dele-alli-fc-everton-2022-1689250379-111452.jpg

Get him fit and get him on the pitch.
I'm genuinely all behind this. The most we'll pay for him is £10m with the number of appearences he'd have to reach, if we can't truly afford that then we may as well fold the club now. Get him fit and hungry so that maybe after the international break we can reintroduce him to the team. He doesn't even need to be half as good as what he was before, genuinely he improves this team with even just a tiny fraction of his creative ability.

As dire as things have been adding Harrison, McNeil and Beto to this team will see improvement up front regardless, if we can add Dele back in as well that'd be even better. I'd have a 3 in midfield of him, Garner and Onana / Doucoure, let him be the creative threat the others will do more of the hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back