Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly- if someone said do you want Iwobi on a years loan, the loan fee is 10m, oh and he’s taking a month off mid season for AFCON? No one is taking that.

We’d surely take 10m plus, the sticking point is unless he’s desperate to move back to London he’s probably better running it down and being a very attractive free agent than taking this.

He just doesn’t carry his weight for cost, he never did mate. I suspect we’ve low balled him with a contract offer.

At his best with goals and assists, I think you still count close to equal the amount of mistakes and times the play breaks down with him to make any contribution neutral.

Let’s be honest after the Lampard central expierence t, he’s now a wing back or utility winger now - I don’t think Dyche likes him either. He’s not in control of his play - never was - never will be.

No brainer in my opinion.

We,ve all become damaged by Everton on a very conscious level we know we pay him to much, we know he’s not going to drive us on, but when the step comes to sell him, fear is triggered in a few - we need to have the neck to make the right decision. If indeed there is a decision to make.

Iwobi is one of the better players. Can play In a couple of positions. It would be a big risk to shift him out now.
He's very positive but he's also incredibly frustrating in terms of end result and not very disciplined positionally. If there was a chance we could replace him with another Harrison-type signing I'd jump at it.

He's very positive but he's also incredibly frustrating in terms of end result and not very disciplined positionally. If there was a chance we could replace him with another Harrison-type signing I'd jump at it.

We could just replace him with Harrison couldn’t we? Exactly the same creative output and also sometimes threatens to score a goal. Both are also out injured for weeks too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back