Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maupay on his way too by all accounts!
1000008610.webp

You simply cannot turn down 15m for Iwobi at this stage in his contract. Especially when he’s currently injured for a few weeks and going to AFCON in January.

You wouldn’t pay 15m for not even a full season of Iwobi so why would you turn it down? I know what you mean about replacing him quickly but EVEN if all you did with the money was spend 10m of it for a full season of Dele and keep 5m for January it’s arguably it might be a better move (although I don’t advocate for this).
Agree, and he's not committing to Everton, so it would make sense, but he is injured,looks like 4-6, weeks, .

But idxa deal can be done for £15-18M, it is good business.

If we sell Iwobi I don't want us wasting money on Ings, we need a creative player
I think that’s just an easy link for the media. Can’t see us signing any more strikers. Currently we have 5 and maybe 6 as dobbin has and can play as a second striker. So unless we loan or sell maupay, cannon and dobbin it’s highly unlikely. I think maupay will go and cannon on loan, but even then can’t see signing ings.

the one time I watched Spence play for spurs he was rinsed too
Thought Patterson was one of our better players at the weekend
Patterson just needs to work on his crossing. I think defensive wise he around average what most this league full backs are. Also Garner infront of him isn’t working no fault of garner as that’s not his position. He will develop his overall game with games, and with say Harrison or a proper right winger we shouldn’t be exposed on the right as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back