Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Bakayoko from psv could be still in it if the price is 25 mill and is more natural for the rw. And with Alzate could jus come in and be a squad option might surprise you , also gives us another season to look at cm to bring in for next season. Gives us money to spend on a cb and the rw, to get bakayoko and Elvedi for maybe 30 mill or so

Next summer we'll be losing alot of players...we'll need:

2 × ACM
2 × RW
2 × CM
2 × FB

Then the year after we need 2 × CB

I think its a good time to bring in u21s while weve.loaned in experience...let them integrate and develop to then replace them for next season.

Low pressure signings like Wharton, Bakayoko, Gnonto types.

The likes to Alzate and Cornet dont help.

…just had a look on the ‘Boro forum and their ITK reckons a deal was agreed weeks ago, now up to Cannon. Somebody else mentions £6m. They seem very keen, they’re hoping he doesn’t feature for us tonight;

View attachment 225141

Will he stupid to sell the lad imo.

He got 1 in 2 in the championship last season. If we loaned him to preston again and he got anywhwre near that wed be able to get 20m+ for the lad.

6m? Thatll will kore the likely be mostly add ons if the simms deal is anything to go by is literally feck all.

Will he stupid to sell the lad imo.

He got 1 in 2 in the championship last season. If we loaned him to preston again and he got anywhwre near that wed be able to get 20m+ for the lad.

6m? Thatll will kore the likely be mostly add ons if the simms deal is anything to go by is literally feck all.

I'd imagine they will want it up front, with a decent sell on fee on top.

I'd take Cornet if he was cheap, it would be nice to have more depth in the squad and Dyche did get 9 goals out of the lad in a very poor Burnley team. However if this is all we got I'd be disappointed as it's a huge step off from Gnonto.

IMG_6500.webp

Id take Cornet but it is at best a sideways step, we need to moving on from these signings and getting our own, young wingers with huge potential

Note: there is no ice cream joke hidden in this post.

I'd take Cornet if he was cheap, it would be nice to have more depth in the squad and Dyche did get 9 goals out of the lad in a very poor Burnley team. However if this is all we got I'd be disappointed as it's a huge step off from Gnonto.
I don't want either as they are both rubbish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back