Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
With dyche mentioning dele today without being asked, makes me think he’s going to be in the CAM role with doucoure and possibly danjuma. The cornet deal seems like the most likely to happen, if we pull off gnonto or sinisterra then great, but can’t see it. Problem is we’ve got mostly predominantly left sided players and cornet is aswell, just wondering who we’re going to be playing on the right if we do sign cornet?
I think the Iwobi sale opened up the door for Dele. If so good for him. I’d still rather we bring in another body but if the money gives the boy a chance to come back to form I’d be happy

I think the Iwobi sale opened up the door for Dele. If so good for him. I’d still rather we bring in another body but if the money gives the boy a chance to come back to form I’d be happy
We have 16 games til January and he's still currently out injured. Gives him a window to get back to 'true fitness' with the 21s and then either play for a move or play for a role with the side with his 7 (?) Games before the first payment

….not seen us linked to Ndidi but I think Sulemana is more progressive as well as meeting a short-term requirement.

I think hed be a long term signing as he needs a lot of development. From what ive seen hes ace apart from the final ball/shot.

Lots to work on but massive potential.

Bayern interested in Ndidi apparently

Wow. Well we'll see how much the fee is and if hes still the player he was a couple of seasons back.

Onana weve seen his passing over the last few games.. he should be on 4 or 5 assists if Beto was playing.

Garners' passing into final 1/3 was very high vs Villa and id assume the same in the other games.

If you mean an actual playmaker (Onana DM and Garner good all rounder) then i think with all these winger links we may see McNeil move inside.

Personally i think Gnonto could be the answer there as an ACM. Hopefully sales are done and a last move for Gnonto...if not then Sulemana from the links.

Id be tempted to go for Thiago Almada at Atlanta.
Was really poor from onana anf garner last night i expected alot more. Just seems to be real lack of quality in the middle from a creative point they have movements in the game. But is nobody in the middle for me who keeps moving the ball takes control. I have wanted gnonto this window as you say could play what we had with maupay last night and out wide

Onana weve seen his passing over the last few games.. he should be on 4 or 5 assists if Beto was playing.

Garners' passing into final 1/3 was very high vs Villa and id assume the same in the other games.

If you mean an actual playmaker (Onana DM and Garner good all rounder) then i think with all these winger links we may see McNeil move inside.

Personally i think Gnonto could be the answer there as an ACM. Hopefully sales are done and a last move for Gnonto...if not then Sulemana from the links.

Id be tempted to go for Thiago Almada at Atlanta.
Champ man says hello!

I agree though - I think he will be with a big club soon, very tidy player.

I think hed be a long term signing as he needs a lot of development. From what ive seen hes ace apart from the final ball/shot.

Lots to work on but massive potential.

Wow. Well we'll see how much the fee is and if hes still the player he was a couple of seasons back.
Oh and Forest are too….but then they’re interested in every player….except any of ours 😂

Was really poor from onana anf garner last night i expected alot more. Just seems to be real lack of quality in the middle from a creative point they have movements in the game. But is nobody in the middle for me who keeps moving the ball takes control. I have wanted gnonto this window as you say could play what we had with maupay last night and out wide

The tactics and lack of game together isnt helping them as well as the players and positions changing every game.

We need a player a level above most to come in as an ACM. If we had James joining now (instead of under Ancelotti) and playing every game wed look a different team.

An xfactor talent is needed.

Champ man says hello!

I agree though - I think he will be with a big club soon, very tidy player.

Ive only seen highlights and the hype.

But Thelwell was working in US and so will know the player.

Seems like one of those...he could be amazing or flop type deals.

???

August 2013

The first person to actually ask for VVD (he was linked to us in the papers earlier than this), let's give him his trophy, was @when i score we riot

???

August 2013

The first person to actually ask for VVD (he was linked to us in the papers earlier than this), let's give him his trophy, was @when i score we riot

That's masterful vaulting I gotta say

???

August 2013

The issue was who first said we should buy him not what I said about him when he went to Celtic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back