Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

What did he say?

I literally linked it on the post. Or he's a screenshot of plenty of others saying we should bring him in before you did :)

Untitled.webp

(And link to said page before he tells me I logged into the dark web and edited his name out or something)

I literally linked it on the post. Or he's a screenshot of plenty of others saying we should bring him in before you did :)

View attachment 225349

(And link to said page before he tells me I logged into the dark web and edited his name out or something)

Which poster IN PARTICULAR are you claiming wanted Van Dijk here before me and WHAT DID THEY SAY? I cant out it any simpler than that.

Onana weve seen his passing over the last few games.. he should be on 4 or 5 assists if Beto was playing.

Garners' passing into final 1/3 was very high vs Villa and id assume the same in the other games.

If you mean an actual playmaker (Onana DM and Garner good all rounder) then i think with all these winger links we may see McNeil move inside.

Personally i think Gnonto could be the answer there as an ACM. Hopefully sales are done and a last move for Gnonto...if not then Sulemana from the links.

Id be tempted to go for Thiago Almada at Atlanta.
You obviously didn't see Onana s passing last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back