Summer transfer window 2023

One of the most exciting last day of transfer window in a long time.

Getting rid of 3 players for 40m is great and imagine what we can do with 40m on the last day of transfer.
I doubt much to be fair, took weeks and months to get what we have in. I reckon one in tops.

I find it hard to believe Everton will complete the sales of 3 players Iwobi, Gray and Cannon tomorrow whilst simultaneously signing 2 new players.

A cynic might suggest we have had deals for outs lined up for a while, but would only sanction them with little time left in the window to make it seem we were beaten for time as opposed to trousering the fees.

Lets see how she plays out…..

Can see us selling. 3 at not bringing any in. Then the injury crisis kicks in. Just feels like a cycle we like to repeat. We have always seemed short of numbers over the years

I agree with a lot of the sentiment in here, Even if we don't sign anyone else we have potentially added some goals to the team, this will all be appreciated more with McNeil, DCL and Harrison all returning to the side. Neil Maupay or Demarai Gray won't be leading the lines and that's a huge relief. Are we still a bad squad? yes... but realistically as a team who is crap and skint, was it going to change in one window? no