Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
7.5m for Cannon is a good price. Hope there is a buy back clause, but much needed money, paired with Iwobi.

Could mean we get one or two in thedoor today.

Was told that Tanganga was at FF yday. This type of signing seems within our scope. The negativity on here is sad to see but its the fault of this current ownership. Really do be careful what you wish for. Personally i m expecting a very busy day. Either way its already been a decent window for me.
Thought he was off to Italy?

7.5m for Cannon is a good price. Hope there is a buy back clause, but much needed money, paired with Iwobi.

Could mean we get one or two in thedoor today.
Very good price for someone with just 6 months of professional football behind them. Leicester is a weird one though for him, I don't care who we sell to of course but you'd have thought he'd have gone to a lesser club with more of a guarantee of playing. At the moment they have 3 centre forwards in Vardy, Iheanacho and Daka that'd surely get in ahead of him?

Very good price for someone with just 6 months of professional football behind them. Leicester is a weird one though for him, I don't care who we sell to of course but you'd have thought he'd have gone to a lesser club with more of a guarantee of playing. At the moment they have 3 centre forwards in Vardy, Iheanacho and Daka that'd surely get in ahead of him?
Talk of Iheanacho maybe leaving, or Daka to Bournemouth?

If they're set on getting Cannon, then one of them must be leaving surely? They're doing the prep work in fairness, securing a replacement before either is let go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back