Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just reading these rumours about Kalvin Phillips on loan. What a bit of business that would be - importantly shield the vulnerable looking back 4, great work rate and can pick a pass. What’s not to like??
You know what they say when something sounds too good to be true… 🙄

show me the willy
1693558172038.webp

I mean if that came off that would be unreal, but can't see Leeds accepting that.

I know they've got a potential winger or two coming in, but if we manage to do a loan with option/obligation to but that would be an unreal deal.
leeds have been weird for a relegated team

not made a huge amount of money but seem to still be spending money like its christmas despite relegation

signed piroe from swansea for big money

maybe they have spent the gnotto money in advance

Just reading these rumours about Kalvin Phillips on loan. What a bit of business that would be - importantly shield the vulnerable looking back 4, great work rate and can pick a pass. What’s not to like??
You know what they say when something sounds too good to be true… 🙄
This I would love..... need someone in the middle there. Not sure City would loan to a rival, and he would likely get 100% playing time with us providing he is fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back