Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merson shocked Everton are selling Iwobi​

Paul Merson on Sky Sports News:
"I'm shocked. Everton need to keep their players. I thought Iwobi was one of their better players last season, in a terrible season and the season before. Very shocked. Good signing for Fulham."

I'm shocked the tool has a job!!!!
The only way to watch anything on sky sports or BT for that matter is with the mute button activated..

Pickers
Coleyman- Sergio Ramos - Branners - Young
Onana
---------------------------------------------Gnonto
---------------------------------------------McNeil
----------------------------------------------Harrison
-----------------------------------------------Danjuma
Beto
Team is really taking shape.

Harsh Tarky but in the worlds of Koeman, okay thatz football.

Gnonto isn't going to happen, why would Leeds wait until deadline day to sell him when they won't have time to get a replacement?
Precisely the reason we would; their owners want to pocket the money and avoid moans from supporters. “Too good to turn down, no time to spend it *sad face*”

And they’ve doubled his value whilst he trained alone.

"I'm shocked. Everton need to keep their players. I thought Iwobi was one of their better players last season, in a terrible season and the season before. Very shocked. Good signing for Fulham."

He’s shocked a team is selling a player worth no where near what we paid for him for £22million and not losing him for nothing next season. He’s shocked by that😂

The club that survived relegation by 32 minutes need to keep the backbone of that squad. That's quite the take

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back