Summer transfer window 2023

It’s the premier league. Teams need options off the bench and options in case of injuries / our squad is so thin even when everyone is fit.

You’ve seen the impact Fulham, wolves, villa attacking subs have had against us already.

Having only three wide options (with Dobbin as the 4th) just isn’t good enough. Same for midfield to be honest , 1 injury and we are down to bare bones.

In an ideal world I'd agree. It's all about priorities though. I've already explained why I don't think we'll bring in 4 or 5 players.

The Iwobi deal is incredible business irrespective of any additional signings coming in.

Harrison more than covers the 'gap' in the squad, and can actually play as a winger which is what we need. Dyche hasn't played Iwobi in what many perceive to be his best position so far, and therefore is unlikely to do so - preferring three of Onana/Gueye/Doucoure/Garner to play in the middle.

Getting any money for him is good. Getting £20m+ for him is amazing.
I agree mate but other than McNeil and Harrison who are the only natural wingers at the club we're only 1 injury away from putting square pegs in round holes again...honestly think we need another winger

Since January we’ve pocketed over a 100 million on incomings
What have we spent?
Under 5 million

We are being taken for mugs.

Absolute joke of an owner and chairman. Despise them both
Don't disagree with the sentiment about the ownership. But we can't just keep spending money given the mistakes of the past 6 years.

Be realistic; most of the money coming in is to appease the FFP gods

We'll go down with this side and Dyche in charge.

Got to remember how much other sides have strengthened combined with the fact that we have thrown away 6 of the easiest points we'll see all season. We have a midfield that doesn't function, appalling full backs, just two decent CBs and are devoid of creativity. And we will not stay up by just throwing crosses into the box.

I agree that the signings we have made are decent, but they come up dramatically short of what we need.

Weve needed certain players and weve brought players in. Were also in process of selling dross.

We should be 6pts up but now we have the tools to move forward with confidence.

Would you still say that if we are relegated?

Id expect business in january.

Your figures are RUBBISH.

If youre adding addons to the sales why not on the incomings? Also youre forgetting £3mil danjuma fee

Since January we’ve pocketed over a 100 million on incomings
What have we spent?
Under 5 million

We are being taken for mugs.

Absolute joke of an owner and chairman. Despise them both

Well...this isnt true.

( Tried to stay away .... but a Beto goal / big match tomorrow at 4:30 am / transfer window deadline .... Everton the itch you can't stop )

How many loan slots do we still have ? Rather use those than overpay to a Leeds board out for spite.
( Pienaar 2.0 ...... Richarlison on loan ? )

Good to see a couple of outgoings that need to happen, but if we don't bring in 1 good winger at a minimum this half the season might be a massive disaster. We have a big strong striker in Beto, now we have to make sure we have players that can put in good crosses and backup for injury. Really worried about the injury part. We can't play Garner at RW/M anymore.