Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

No wonder Chairman Bill has been nowhere to be seen for months, he's been far too busy scripting a transfer window where we sell a load of players and make a load of money, yet somehow the fans end up being made up and satisfied that we at least managed to keep hold of Gray and Gomes.

I’d find it very strange that we wouldn’t end up with Daka or Cornet on loan. Not saying I expect it to happen but it’d be really weird as they seem like easy, risk free deals to do and we’ve been linked to both with ages.
As per the recent quotes from the club spokesman (aka ai), only going for deals that will improve us. They must think that Virginia or lonergan can be the creating force we need to change games from the bench.

You have zero idea, you go from misery to misery clinging to the hope of sadness. Just wait and see ffs

We've seen this many times before. I'm not being miserable, I'm being realistic. There is no reason to think this has been a good window when it hasn't and we are sitting with 0 points.

The people who run this club are a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back