Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
My god

You never want to say an all time low with this club

But here we are again

Just to make it clear I’m not falling into your trap Colin Robinson.

But we have actually been relegated from the top division twice before…

So a few cryarses being upset we’ve not spend £50m on a 19 year old or buying peak mbappe is hardly an all time low.

Yeah, Burnley had nearly a decade under Dyche and he's only been here less than a year, which suggests they're about nine times better than Everton.

Oh well, 2032 belongs to us.
Have you watched them under Kompany and seen some of the players they've brought in?

The team isn't good enough to avoid a relegation battle. We need to look at the collective squad not individual deals.

We had an opportunity to build a squad which could be comfortably safe and we didn't do it. Selling Iwobi and loaning Maupay is fine but to not reinvest the funds is unacceptable.

I am not miserable. I am a realist.

Harrison is injured and Chermiti is not ready. We needed more and we didn't get it.
Option of using those funds on Delle but yeah we needed strengthening in other places too

Luton, Sheffield United, Wolves straight away. I also think despite their signings Forest and Bournemouth are not away from it at all.

(Before someone brings it up, yes I know Wolves beat us, I’m talking about a full season)
Bournemouth won't be anywhere near it; they've got an half decent team in all honesty

Forest could go either way, i reckon more safe than not

Dele is not playing again. We are not triggering a £10m payment
I think one of the reasons we’ve struggling to sign more is that we’re expecting to pay that £10m.

I suppose that’s the difference in my thinking versus a lot of people, in my mind I feel the club have already decided they’ll use him and are budgeting for that. Of course I could be wrong but that’s how I’ve seen it.

Nothing to do with Gnonto for me. With a fit Harrison and McNeil ( whenever that is ) we should be ok - not brilliant but ok - in the wide areas.
My concern is CB and CM.

I agree. We need someone to play in the doucoure role who isn’t doucoure.. but at a pinch we do have garner who I think could be not awful in that role.. but Wednesday showed that without Gana we get the run around.

CB is one injury away from bedlam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back