Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one thinks this squad is hood enough, but what is the point in staying it every few seconds
That is what I find funny/annoying
Because there is far too much acceptance of the club being a joke, and far too many who will make up excuses for the leadership of the club.

In my mind, we have the worst owner and chairman in European football yet we will still have plenty defending them. I'm not even sure the owner is bothered about improving the team any more.

So that's why I keep posting. Because there should be standards at Everton football club and this sort of garbage should never become accepted.

Some people on Twitter, don't know who they are, are saying that the money needs to be pocketed by the club as we are about to go into administration.

Heard administration mentioned by a few people last week. We know the club are in huge financial trouble, so could be true.

Because there is far too much acceptance of the club being a joke, and far too many who will make up excuses for the leadership of the club.

In my mind, we have the worst owner and chairman in European football yet we will still have plenty defending them. I'm not even sure the owner is bothered about improving the team any more.

So that's why I keep posting. Because there should be standards at Everton football club and this sort of garbage should never become accepted.
I don’t know a single poster on here who thinks bill or mosh are doing a hood job. It’s like telling everyone it’s raining when they’re walking around in the rain

We all know!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back