Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you get the difference between specifically targeting comments at individuals vs generalised flippancy, or are you being purposefully facetious?
i see so your to much of a fanny to call
anyone out you just generalise instead and hope it goes over everyone’s head so i ask ye again happy clapper are you happy

Because there is far too much acceptance of the club being a joke, and far too many who will make up excuses for the leadership of the club.

In my mind, we have the worst owner and chairman in European football yet we will still have plenty defending them. I'm not even sure the owner is bothered about improving the team any more.

So that's why I keep posting. Because there should be standards at Everton football club and this sort of garbage should never become accepted.
Contemplating whether this constitutes a meltdown or not

Some people on Twitter, don't know who they are, are saying that the money needs to be pocketed by the club as we are about to go into administration.

Heard administration mentioned by a few people last week. We know the club are in huge financial trouble, so could be true.
giphy.gif

Some people on Twitter, don't know who they are, are saying that the money needs to be pocketed by the club as we are about to go into administration.

Heard administration mentioned by a few people last week. We know the club are in huge financial trouble, so could be true.

Makes zero sense on several levels.

If thats the case moshiri should have sold the club...but he has no intention of losing a single penny that he invested and getting everything back. If we're down this year, it would be catastrophic. But he has no care in the world living in some kind of alternate reality that this squad is good enough to sustain a season in the league and get the points they need. Unacceptable level of complacency and it is time for the fans to act and get those clowns out of our football club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back