Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok, lets do it your way.

25m profit last Season.
66m profit this Season.

91m up on transfer dealings over 2 Seasons.

Cut it up how you want.

Im just looking at this season/summer.

Looks like breakeven on fees if we put Kean into last seasons pot.

Cant remember if he'd have been classed as last or this season. Thats roughly the difference in P/L.

Cant remember if he'd have been classed as last or this season. Thats roughly the difference in P/L.
I'm not sure why it matters.

This year, last year, next year, however you chop it up, we have made a huge profit in player trading over the last 18 months.

kids through the system and sold, it really does boil down to a few quid here and there.
why do you think city and chelsea are making such fanfares of the youth products they have got fees for?

I'm not sure why it matters.

This year, last year, next year, however you chop it up, we have made a huge profit in player trading over the last 18 months.

So we can see what the fees are for FFP year on year. Eventually one year drops off and another begins.

The real financial positive this window is in 'losing' the out of contract players and selling Iwobi.

Have to be honest, im delighted weve sold Iwobi...£22mil is incredible.

Widely reported that Gray is staying and we blocked Gomes move to Lille due to us not signing Dedonkekorkor.

So I wouldn't hold my breath.

Perhaps, though both were loan moves.

Hard cash £20mil for the pair and i think theyre binned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back