Summer transfer window 2023

Anyone else seen our former scout Bryan King being quoted constantly in 'Goodison News' website ?

Must be quite an empty headed bloke in real life...his quotes are a real struggle to agree with.

Glad he's not part of any recruitment process.

Anyone else seen our former scout Bryan King being quoted constantly in 'Goodison News' website ?

Must be quite an empty headed bloke in real life...his quotes are a real struggle to agree with.

Glad he's not part of any recruitment process.
I have seen that as well.

He must be one seriously unhappy bunny regarding Everton FC.

Can't honestly say I ever heard of him until I saw his name on NEWSNOW clickbaits.

IMG_8040.jpeg

Going to get raided by everyone sadly given the clubs finances

Yet we’ve given Pickford and Doucoure new contracts, and purchased Onana and Beto for about 55 million pounds in recent years, where our finances were seemingly worse than what they are right now. And Garner himself was also purchased during that period, amongst others.

Like many clubs, we may have to sell an asset, but the return we are likely to get on Branthwaite alone will actually make us cash rich, and this idea that the repo man is going to burst in and repossess the three piece suite is just nonsense that belongs in an outlet like ‘Teamtalk’.

Yet we’ve given Pickford and Doucoure new contracts, and purchased Onana and Beto for about 55 million pounds in recent years, where our finances were seemingly worse than what they are right now. And Garner himself was also purchased during that period, amongst others.

Like many clubs, we may have to sell an asset, but the return we are likely to get on Branthwaite alone will actually make us cash rich, and this idea that the repo man is going to burst in and repossess the three piece suite is just nonsense that belongs in an outlet like ‘Teamtalk’.
I'd rather sell garner or onana than branthwaite

Would be nice if they all could stay but sadly like with richy one will have to go to "balance the books"

I'd rather sell garner or onana than branthwaite

Would be nice if they all could stay but sadly like with richy one will have to go to "balance the books"

I can never really remember a time when it wasn’t like that. You could reference selling Lineker and Beardsley, Duncan Ferguson, maybe even Allan Ball.

We decided to keep hold of John Stones for an additional season, and it didn’t make much difference, and we sold him the following season instead.

Nope, we just can’t scout players. Brighton manage to buy players cheap in PL and sell them on for big fees.

Our issue is don’t go for them until they have already made their move to England/or a more established team.

Even Onana we got from Lille after one season for them. They signed him for €12m. We need to be picking them up before that move.
We paid 35 million for Rutter our record fee. He's looking good in Championship but will need to prove his worth if we go up. Brentford are the best in the business they have been doing it for about 10 years now.