Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why? So he can do OK, progress and then we can pay off the time we spent developing him by sending him back to City?
We are not going to be able to spend money strengthening every position we need to, some are going to have to be loans/free transfers. In terms of loans Id rather it was a decent youngster than some washed up older squad player.

We are not going to be able to spend money strengthening every position we need to, some are going to have to be loans/free transfers. In terms of loans Id rather it was a decent youngster than some washed up older squad player.
If you're sending them back decent is decent

If you're sending them back decent is decent

You never know with this sort of thing. Lukaku was only ever going to be a loan at one point, but the stars aligned and we managed to make it permanent.

Would depend on how much we've got to play with - Filling the slots permanently would be preferable, but he's certainly not the worst shout to fill a squad space for a year that I've heard

Chris Wood signing for Forest, i see.

….ffs 63 now;

IMG_5893.jpeg

…I’d prefer Robles.

A loan move we should be trying for but probably wont.

Lad likes to play football.

Dyche won't fancy him. I expect the bulk of our business being local-ish players who Dyche has got connections to one way or another via friends or agents, where he can get a character reference. He rarely goes abroad (perhaps Everton is his opportunity to change that perception).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back